Buttery Calendula Salve & Balm – Calendula Balm, Herbal Salve, Calendula Cream, Calendula Ointment, Skin Salve, Botanical Salve
Buttery Calendula Salve & Balmcan do it all. When you are looking for a salve that can do it all, reach for a calendula skin salve.
Calendula ointments work by using the power of natural plants and herbs to heal the skin.
The combination of different herbs and ingredients in one product allows it to target a wide variety of skin problems.
Additionally, the inclusion of pure essential oils makes these calendula balms smell great with all-natural herbal scents.
There are many benefits to using Buttery Calendula Salve & Balm on a daily basis.
Some key benefits include:
- olive, castor, almond, avocado, & vitamin e oil blend
- full of beeswax, lavender, chamomile & calendula flowers
- heals minor wounds, burns, scrapes, and cuts
- soothes sunburn, diaper rash, chapped skin, and irritation
- instant relief for bug bites, bee stings, and dry skin conditions
- smells heavenly with ground flowers and essential oils
- free of dyes, colors, and synthetic fragrance oils
- Paraben, phthalate, formaldehyde, and cruelty-free
- 2 oz tin, 4 oz jar, or large 8 oz jar
If you are looking for a versatile and effective skincare solution, then consider using an herbal salve.
Buttery Calendula Salve & Balm is a natural remedy that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or artificial additives.
We use 100% calendula and lavender essential oils for a natural herbal scent. This makes it safe for people of all ages to use.
Calendula is another popular herb that is often used to treat skin problems. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which make it perfect for treating cuts, scrapes, and other minor injuries. It can also be used to soothe sunburns and other forms of skin irritation.
Shop our other collection of Natural Salves and Balms
Free Shipping On All Orders $50+. Fast 24 – 48 Hour Shipping!
Here at Southern Homemadeables, all of our products are hand-crafted in small batches in the kitchen by me, Stacy!