Homemade Non-Petroleum Jelly RecipeCourse: Homemade Skincare Recipes, Skincare RecipesDifficulty: Beginner, Easy
Learn to make homemade non-petroleum jelly that is healthy and safe for your family. Ths body jelly is a much safer alternative to Vaseline products.
Soybean Oil – 28.25 oz
Beeswax – 6.40 oz
Fragrance Oil – 0.35 oz ( optional )
- Mix beeswax and soybean oil together and melt simmering in a double boiler for about 30 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to sit and cool about halfway to room temperature.
- Before the mixture is allowed to cool all the way, pour or scoop the mixture in jars or containers.
- That’s it. A super simple healthy alternative to traditional vaseline and petroleum based jelly products.
- This homemade non-petroleum jelly recipe is made without any preservatives. Without preservative, this jelly will last about 6 months in cool dry places.