Skillet Fried Pork Chops & Eggs
Skillet fried pork chops and eggs. A hearty breakfast that is full of protein and vitamins for a healthy day.
Boneless pork chops skillet-fried in a small amount of soybean oil with just a little salt, pepper, and Badia complete seasoning. With a side of country fried eggs on the side
Skillet Fried Pork Chops & EggsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy, Beginner
Skillet fried pork chops and eggs. A hearty breakfast that is full of protein and vitamins for a healthy day. This tasty breakfast will help you start the day off right.
8 small boneless pork chops
12 large eggs
2 tablespoons soybean or cooking oil
salt to season meat and eggs
ground black pepper to season meat and eggs
Badia complete seasoning to season up the meat
- Season your pork chops and drop them in your skillet which should be heated to about medium with the soybean oil in it.
- Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes and then flip for another 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Now in a separate skillet add 1 tablespoon of soybean oil and heat to medium low heat.
- Crack two eggs and add each one to separate sides of your skillet.
- Let these eggs cook for about 5 minutes and then gently flip with a spatula as to not break the yolk.
- Let the eggs cook for about another 3 – 4 minutes and remove from skillet. Repeat until you have cooked all the eggs.
- You can also serve with your favorite, toast, biscuit, crescent, or muffins.
- If you do not eat or like pork, you can substitute for fresh chicken breast.