Hickory & Potato Breakfast TacosCourse: Breakfast Recipes, Food RecipesDifficulty: Easy, Beginner
Warm and tasty filling breakfast. Slow hickory smoked sausage with green bell peppers, potatoes and eggs on a healthy wheat tortilla wrap.
1 lb sliced hickory smoked sausage
6 large potatoes, peeled & chopped
8 large eggs, scrambled
1 cup frozen or fresh chopped bell peppers
8 soft taco size flour tortillas
2 tbspns soybean oil or your choice of oil
salt for taste
black pepper for taste
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese optional
- In a skillet add cooking oil and warm to medium low. Once warmed, add your potatoes, peppers and sausage. Place a lid on the skillet and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate skillet, go ahead and scramble your eggs and sit aside until other mixture is done.
- Wrap your wheat tortillas in foil and warm in the oven on 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Lay your tortilla on a plate and add your eggs, potato mixture and top with cheese and your favorite taco sauce. Roll or wrap and enjoy!
- You can add more veggies to the mixture if you like.