Glazed Cinnamon Sugar PecansCourse: Dessert Recipes, Food Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Snack RecipesDifficulty: Beginner, Easy
Looking for a sweet nutty treat? These Glazed Cinnamon Sugar Pecans are sweet, hearty and filling. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
1 lb Shelled Pecan Halves
1 Egg White
3 Tbspns Water
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Light Brown Sugar
1 Tbspn Ground Cinnamon
- In a bowl whisk your egg white and water together until super foamy and frothy.
- In a different bowl mix your cinnamon and two sugars together well.
- Now give the egg white mixture a few more whisks.
- Add your pecans to the egg mixture bowl and stir very well until all pecans are coated with this mixture.
- Now add your cinnamon sugar mixture to the bowl and mix very well until all nuts are coated with cinnamon and sugar.
- Line your baking pan with wax paper and spread the nuts out all over the paper evenly.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes. Halfway through baking, flips pecans over and spread back out for even cooking.
- Remove pan from the oven and allow to cool for about an hour.
- Scoop your Glazed Cinnamon Sugar Pecans into ziploc bags or airtight containers and store.