Garlic Mushroom Garden PeasCourse: Food Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Vegan RecipesDifficulty: Easy, Beginner
Try this tasty twist on the everyday garden pea. Garlic Mushroom Garden Peas that are savory and hearty for a great dinner time side dish.
1 lb Garden Peas or Canned Peas
1 lb Portabello or Button Mushrooms Sliced
1 Tbspn Butter
1 Tbspn Fresh Or Minced Garlic
A Pinch of Salt
A Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- Slice the mushrooms first and saute in the butter and minced garlic for about 6 minutes.
- Add your fresh or canned peas to the pan.
- Add your salt and pepper for taste and stir well.
- Now bring your peas to a boil, then cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- That’s it. Enjoy and serve.