Cheesy Beef Layered Enchiladas
Cheesy Beef Layered Enchiladas that anyone can make. Melty, cheesy, tasty, and kid-friendly. Why roll when you can layer this cheesy goodness?
18 Corn Tortillas
2 Large Cans Enchilada Sauce
3 lbs Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 lbs Ground Beef or Turkey
- Cook your ground beef and then drain good. Sit to the side.
- Spread just a little sauce over the bottom of your glass casserole pan and then layer with 6 tortillas covering the entire bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of meat over the torillas and cover them, next add a layer of sauce, then a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add another layer of 6 tortillas over the top of this layer and repeat layer of meat, cheese and sauce.
- Now add one more layer over this with the reamining 6 tortillas and cover.
- Cover the top tortillas with the remaining sauce and then spread the rest of your shredded cheese over the sauce covering completely.
- Place your Cheesy Beef Layered Enchiladas in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes to cool so the cheese doen not slide off when you cut it.
- Cut enchilada casserole into squares and serve with your favorite mexican rice and beans.